Saturday, November 21, 2009

Anatomy of a Cake!!!

These are pictures of a cake I made for my friends Matt and Casey's baby shower. The flavor was vanilla butter cake with Bavarian Cream and chocolate Bavarian cream filling. The fondat is homemade Marshmallow fondant. Yummy!!

Here they are, enjoy.

Cakes baked



Cakes filled and ready to be frosted




Cakes frosted




Cake covered in fondant, stacked and ready for the Partay!!



Topper made out of gumpaste to look like the invites.



What do you think, does it look like the invite?



I also made the favors:



The best part of it all was that everyone loved the cake (big bumps and all) and the flavor too.

1 comment:

  1. Eres una vaina seria! Yo no habia visto esta belleza! I'm telling you that you have the talent. You work very clean. On top of that you have guts and that's what it takes!!! You have no idea how darn proud I am of you!!! I cannot wait to see the beauties Sophia will have from now on for her birthdays!!!! We need to chat more about these things. Let me know, Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete